1. Best lettuce I’ve ever grown. Basically, it’s too pretty to harvest. Though, if you want some let me know.
2. These beds are gorgeous! No till Garden year two is really showing off! I was a little nervous cuz I haven’t added any nutrients or fertilizer - but all of the plants are thriving none the less!
3. View from the front porch.
4. Roses are blooming!
5. These catmint and cilantro flowers are a beautiful match!
6. Egyptian walking onions are becoming cooler by the day!
7. Egyptian walking onion aside cilantro.
8. View of the front of the house. Self seeded carrots going to seed.
9. A cilantro plant that must be very very happy - taller than me and going to produce soo many seeds!
10. Someone left us a present in the garden. The huge abundance of lizards, toads and even snakes in our garden is so wonderful! It must be double what I saw last year. We saw a lizard in a nest full of freshly laid eggs earlier today - which means more adorable lizard babies are on the way. There’s a bird nesting on our front porch and one under our carport. Got my first groundhog sighting in my garden today. He was really enjoying some romaine lettuce. It’s lovely to be surrounded by so much life, and it beats city life by a million. So thankful for our little home and acreage in the country and all the bliss and peace it brings me.